Monday, February 28, 2011

beginning of the end.

Its been a while since I've posted anything, and for that, I apologize.  I've been rather distracted by the goings on of life the past week and a half trying to figure out what to do.  Let me tell you all what's going on.....

The grandma of the family that I have been living with and working for is getting ready to "semi" retire.  This coming April, she has decided that she doesn't want to work as much, and would rather spend her time helping out with the kiddos.  As a result, the family has asked me to leave at my convenience in mid April when my visa expires (I was planning on overstaying my visa and being an illegal immigrant... and was kind of excited to call myself one too! haha)

So... It looks like I have about 5 weeks til I'm home. 

Hopefully I can find a job... Anyone have any suggestions?!

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment