Monday, December 6, 2010

who. what. when. where. why.

Who? Me, duh :)

What? I'm moving to Italy!!!

When? January 10th

Where? Florence!

Why? I could give you the long, drawn out reason about how I hate my job and how it has quite literally sucked the life out of me and how I can barely even recognize the person it has turned me in to... but that's all boring, negative crap.  I'll answer the 'why' by posing another question... WHY NOT???  I don't have anything to lose (except money)... I don't have kids, a man, a mortgage, a career... so why the heck not?!



I'm setting up this blog so that I can share my experiences with my amazing friends and family who have been overly supportive through out my beginning-life crisis.  I hope that everyone can hop on and enjoy the ride!  We only have one life, we might as well live it.

Peace. Love. Travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment